Wedding ceremony celebrant
from only £450
A bespoke ceremony written especially for you and your spouse-to-be. From traditional to pagan to naturist. The sky's the limit. Most tastes catered for. Star Wars fans? No problem! Viking ancestry? Drinking horns are a must! Sand ceremonies? Handfasting ceremonies? Jumping the broom? Together, we'll create something unique for your special day.
Vow ceremony celebrant
from only £300
Vow renewals at a venue of your choice. The ceremony written especially for you and your spouse with elements you decide upon to make this experience personal, unique and intimate.
Your ceremony, your way … because your choice matters.
Click here to contact me today
Top 8 tips to writing vows
1. Read lots of vow examples for inspiration
2. Agree on format and tone with your partner
3. Jot down notes about your relationship
4. Come up with one or two, or many, promises
5. Avoid clichés or anything too cryptic
6. Shorten your vows to one to two minutes
7. Practice out loud
8. Make a clear copy